Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content in

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Santhosh Kumar M V

Press Club Building 

(Door No. KMC 18/474) 
Kasaragod, Kerala, India. Pin 671121


Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.